Restaurant Kronborg has always been known for the home-made traditional Danish ‘smørrebrød’, well-poured draught beers and attentive waiters with a sparkle in their eye.
But maybe most of all for its relaxed, ‘hygge’ ambience. We cherish that and try to preserve it – even in these quite confusing times…
One of the remedies to preserve the ‘hygge’ ambience, and ensuring that guests and staff feel and are safe, is following all the directions concerning hygiene and distancing set by the public authorities in order to minimize the spread of COVID-19.
At present this means that
– We have mounted containers with disinfectant relevant places in the restaurant
– All guests and staff members must wear face masks or visors when standing or walking in the restaurant
– There is a minimum of 1 meter (“from nose tip to nose tip”) between groups of guests
– There is a maximum of 1 person per 2 square meters
– We disinfect seats and other relevant surfaces before new guests arrive
– We use single-use paper table cloths and menus, which are discarded after use
– We air the restaurant as much as possible – especially between ‘seatings’
– Groups are to be a maximum of 10 people
– We close the restaurant at 22.00
We will do our utmost for guests as well as staff to remain healthy and feel safe – and for our guests to enjoy their meal.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Updated on Wednesday 4 November 2020