On our board you find seasonal delicacies e.g. the platter.
Autumn Platter inspired by Copenhagen Cooking
Our head chef, Jimmi Bengtsson, was inspired by the food festival, Copenhagen Cooking, to compose a mouth-watering autumn platter with some of the season’s delicacies:
- Herring marinated in lingonberries
- Cognac cured salmon with sweet mustard sauce
- Pan-fried fillet of plaice with ‘remoulade’
- Smoked breast of duck with blackberry crème
- Roast pork with pickled red cabbage
- Vesterhavsost with compote of hip rose
Autumn Lunch with Ravnsborg Rød and Kronborg Akvavit
The autumn platter – or our á la carte open-faced sandwiches – taste even better with a full-bodied Ravnsborg Rød from Nørrebro Bryghus or an aromatic Kronborg Akvavit.
We invite you to book your table.